Saturday, December 23, 2006

David Lieberman - author on human interaction

I just read this book review about this great author, David Lieberman, profoundly influenced by J.Krishnamurti, who wrote this book, " instant analysis ". Any one who says, JK influenced him - evinces instant interest in me. Visited amazon, and came across his books page, most of them highly rated , which is here.

It has always been very difficult for me to find out whether a person is telling me a truth or a lie. So I always give him a benefit of doubt, which makes me a loser sometimes. There is a book on this subject, review of which is here.

Instant analysis has always been a strength, but that can get better too. Review is here.

" How to make anyone loyal " is a book from which you can draw a lot of leadership secrets : read it here.

" How to make peace with anyone " helps you to develope good subject on conflict management as a trainer : which is
here.

Read his blogs too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home