Friday, September 30, 2005

Emotional Intelligence : Wiki : Goleman and others

It all started when I saw this book on Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman. This is how I came to know about the true greatness and uniqueness of Eckhart Tolle. I saw it dozen times at AG's office pavement, lying there and waiting to be bought ; obscure and un interesting, which I mistook for one of those myraid self help books.

Then, I noted his name ( just as Daniel Goleman's ) into the digital and searched Wikiedia. This is the Wiki page on Daniel Goleman, Emo Intelli and other related concepts such as 'deferred gratification'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence

Links to the original founder fathers of this concept ; Mr.John Mayer and Peter Salovey';s web sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home