Wednesday, February 24, 2016

books on criminology, victimology and penology on amazon dot in

When I went to Advocate Mr Mahender Reddy, he suggested me to read a book on Criminology , based on the fact that I have been training Police Dept. But Criminology by Ratan Lal is not suitable for a guy like me, as I noticed from the review / book cover on Flip  kart and Amazon. 

However, these books , which are available in less than Rs 500/- and brief and have fewer pages to read, is important. It will go into the quality of my training delivery . 

Here is the amazon page on Criminology,which threw up more relevant books ( the word appearing in Titles rather than anywhere in the book ) , than Flip kart. 

http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Criminology

1 Criminology by Ram Ahuja is good . Rs200/- . Only 1 copy remaining. 

2. Criminology, Penology and Victimology by Paranjape got a 5 star rating and is @ Rs450/- .

3. Buy all these books. 

You should have done it in December itself. It will help you in police training . Also in your case against Radhi. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home